Interested in staying up-to-date with the latest data, news, and resources surrounding federal investments in our water system?
Sign up using the form below. If you have any questions, let us know!
1. License. Subject to the terms of this agreement, Atlas Public Policy grants to you, a non sub-licensable, non-assignable, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the Water Program Portal platform. No ownership interest in the Water Program Portal is given to you with this Agreement. The License shall be automatically voided and terminated without notice if you violate the terms of this Agreement.
2. Restrictions on Use. With the license, you cannot assign this agreement or transfer, sell, lease, distribute, market, export or grant a sublease of the Water Program Portal or the license contained herein to anyone. You must also take all reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorized third parties or persons from accessing or using the Water Program Portal in a way that would constitute a breach of this agreement including, without limitation, such precautions as you would take to protect your own proprietary software, hardware or information.
3. Permitted Uses. You are granted a nonexclusive right to have and use the Water Program Portal’s data provided you comply with all of the terms and conditions of this License. You may use information on the Water Program Portal in the form provided by the Water Program Portal for your own internal business or organizational purposes and for no other purpose without permission in advance from us.
4. Sharing Your Content and Information. You own all of the content and information you share on the Water Program Portal. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any intellectual property content that you post on or in connection with the Water Program Portal.
5. Termination and Data Retention. We may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon termination, all copies of data or other information you’ve retrieved from the Water Program Portal shall be returned to us and no copies shall be retained by you.
6. Amendments. We’ll notify you before we make changes to these terms. Your continued use of the Water Program Portal, following notice of the changes to our terms, policies or guidelines, constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, policies or guidelines.
For requests to share information or other questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Version 1.0 of the User License (Last Modified: June 2, 2023)
Only fill in if you are not human
Tracking federal investments in our water system
© Copyright 2023 Built by Atlas Public Policy in Washington, DC
The Water Program Portal has been developed with support from the Water Foundation’s Water Solutions Fund